About Me

My photo
Bits and pieces about life as we puddle through day to day....hope you enjoy! ps it's nice to read comment feed back..please share!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

First Mobile/Cell Phone Post

Today I am weary from asthma and a rather exhausting week!
I am grateful that on this beautiful Sabbath day I have my family around me and good friends looking out for us.
As I type today I am mindful of the busy fortnight ahead of us. Master One has been selected to be part of a leadership camp for school. As this will be his first ever school camp he is very excited and so are we for him. Just this week he managed to achieve his level 6 for his bronze medallion . A true outdoors lad who loves to tackle projects I would never dare! For his art assignment this week he has created a sculpture to reflect "a day in his life" - he has hand made an enormous sculpture of a hand with clay ! This is my same cherub who broke that hand in 5 places a year ago- yep a day I bet he will never forget !!! :)

My Master two however, has been mega busy creating a website about his nan and life in the 40's . He has needed to overcome lots of challenges independently to achieve this task - because I for one have never built web stuff like it!


Mr lovely gave our miniature horse a bath last night, I think it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I think hubby ended up more covered in bubbles and water :) True Love!
Well this entering a blog from my phone has not been really hard at all! Yay for me - still living, still loving and best of all - still learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment