About Me

My photo
Bits and pieces about life as we puddle through day to day....hope you enjoy! ps it's nice to read comment feed back..please share!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March to my own Drum!

March............to my own beat and drum:
This month has not only reminded me how fast this year is disappearing but how life is also! In the space of a week we have had the emotional turmoil of the most seasoned traveller of life. It has been a time where tears flowed, tempers were spicey, trials seemed to outweigh our strength and resilience at times. However, I feel that despite my less than perfect week;
I felt the strength of a MIRACLE , the might of a SAVIOUR , the peace of a TEMPLE and the love of FAMILY and FRIENDS.
I think that change is never easy but it is a gradually learned part of life that we become more equipped to manage. My blog has taken a backseat for the past few months, I truelly got to the point of - who cares anyhow? But while having my self doubt party I came to realise that the point of a blog for me is 'FOR ME' ...to pop back and see not only my personal growth but also the growth in page traffic has reminded that sharing my page is a goal that I have. As daunting as that is...I hope that I gain some more followers and comments (hint hint :)
Learning to be comfortable in my own skin is not always a reality...but I think it's ok to realise that God's not finished with me yet and that everyday is a new day - to begin again....my pace, my way, and my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment