About Me

My photo
Bits and pieces about life as we puddle through day to day....hope you enjoy! ps it's nice to read comment feed back..please share!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Monday Muchings!

very quicky: cos i a day late to blog and i gotta go swimming and visit teaching :)
special k n trim milk for breakfast...then....had to get all dressed up and look like a professional 'mum' at a teaching pd day! I have been out of the game for just over 6 months due to hooping cough, pre cancer surgeries and phnemonia..so i was quiety 'terrified' and if it weren't for a friend that i could text prior - i probably would have sat in the car too scared to go in. 4 schools were gathering. I went and I learned and I excelled socially (which is very un-me) i received about 12 compliments about how great I was looking :) so considering I still have 46kg further to lose....i was in a happy place...amidst a  very young and fit crowd who are not forthcoming usually with the positive and uplifting messages to suppy/contract teachers. I felt BLESSED for my weeks efforts even if sunday was a bit wobbly!
morning tea: while the teachers downed coffee like it was scotch...I drank water....but i did partake of a piece of healthier looking slice - but i am sure it would not be low gi!but it was a yummy!
lunch- catering was provided with very limited ability to pre order as a suppy tchr - i ripped down the road to the bakery - found a yummy prawn and pasta wrap - again not the most 100%low  gi but i did manage to sit with two male tchrs I have worked with as they ate the most feral looking bacon,egg and steak burgers washed down with their 'mother & coke drinks' i was really repulsed at the site to be truthful. but it was good to catch up with these two dads and here about how their lovely families are growing with new babes etc.
i ate a peach for afternoon tea
and consumed flake fish/vege stir fry with watermellon for dessert.
one cup of milo made on water with trim milk.
i had much foot pain (fluid) from what i think was all the 'sitting' and despite every good intention i physically could not weight bear last night so going to town pool to do yesterdays exercises this morning! and hopefully that will ease some of the fluid.
Water #1#2#3#4#5 drank (one short)but hey no decaf for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment