About Me

My photo
Bits and pieces about life as we puddle through day to day....hope you enjoy! ps it's nice to read comment feed back..please share!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Terrific Tuesday!!

Awoke early and devoured not only my special K with trim milk i munched on some really scrumptious brugen weight loss toast x 2 with homus dip on  it!!!Then i hit the pool (cos i needed to make up yesterdays exercise lacking day) i did my usual 12 laps. However, this time i did lots of kickboard kicking and breaststroke as i asked a friend who swims heaps of the best strokes things to do for legs and tummy areas. After this fired up start to my day, I then went visiting teaching with my much loved companion. It was a very special morning visiting ....followed by my companion and i enjoying the most yummy lunch at sizzlers :)
I had one triangle of cheese bread,
one ladel full of tomato,basil and capsicum soup that was simply heavenly.
then the traditional plate full of salad.  (i only had crab as meat) and most salads were kinda mediteranianish...one had some penne and one some cous cous. But i did stop at the one plate. only drank water.
afternoon tea i ate 2 whole sticks of celery with some more of that yummy hommus.
then went for my two lap walk :) for 20 mins. followed by a game of ten pin bowling for Family Home Evening Outing :)
Dinner tonight was a steam/fried chicken breast and mixed veges
milo made on water with a dash of trim milk.
Water consumption today cups #1#2#3#4#5#6
i ate a few 'naughty' things today - eg the piece of cheese bread etc however, i am happy cos i really increased my exercise for the day ...so wins and loses........but feeling blessed and more comfy in my own 'shell' :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment