About Me

My photo
Bits and pieces about life as we puddle through day to day....hope you enjoy! ps it's nice to read comment feed back..please share!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sluggish Saturday

My day began at 2.40am due to barking dogs :( not a good thing when I had gone to bed around midnight! So Sluggish to get going Saturday came at me like an unwelcome inconvenience. The boys were eagre to get to their silver smithing class so that meant down the special K super fast...with trim milk (about a cup and a half ).
I then called on a friend to see if she wanted to join me at the Quilting Shops grand relocation opening. Wow did I score some bargain patterns :) then it was a hurried trip back to collect the boys. Before going home and devouring a can of baked beans and a low gi norganic flat bread, and an apple for lunch. But then, the sleep deprivation hit me...and i had to have a nanny nap. waking very unenthused to do excercise or anything much,,,, i decided to go for a spa and very minimal lap swim at a friends pool. But walla! By the time I came home i felt totally fired up and completed an aerobic interval training session following a dvd. By the end of it I was really glad to do some serious cool down exercises ! It obviously works!
Evening dinner was  a piece of fresh flake steamed with dill, onion, tomato and lemon juice that tasted heavenly, with side of mixed veges and corn cob.
water #1#2#3#4#5#6 all drank...dogs asleep, kids asleep..my turn ...goodnight!
ps i had a tiny bit of philly lite (80% fat free) on the corn!!!gotta be honest..even if it were a bit naughty.oops and watermellon for desert.
ok bed time...hope you are enjoying my blog..some comments would be heartening as have all the emails of support been :) catch ya

No comments:

Post a Comment