About Me

My photo
Bits and pieces about life as we puddle through day to day....hope you enjoy! ps it's nice to read comment feed back..please share!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Fantabulous Friday!!

i awoke with an unusual weariness today...and reflected that even my 'insomnia' (inability to sleep) has been greatly improving in it's decline. i kinda was surprised myself...so i guess like fuel and oil to a car diet and exercise do effect the efficiency of how we function (or not).
My trusty bowl of Special K in hand with some fantabulous trim milk followed by a quiet day reading. My thoughts today have been a bit mixed with a good friend having yet again another miscarriage :( Life is indeed a fragile gift that we must value daily!
Ok, now for lunch i had the other 50grams of salmon with a very green salad with the exception of a mushroom and some beautiful cherry tomatoes. i also had a low gi 'norganic' wrap with skinny hommus on it.
For afternoon tea i have managed to have a juicy Red Apple.
The boys are dead set keen workers today because i have said we will go to the town pool again today. I need to do some arthritis /stretching too before and after my swim today i think. Having fun...and beginning to feel more interested in people and the things around me too. So that has to be good. I have lost 4 kg in the past 4 days and I really ok with the fact that many will argue 'but that is just fluid'- yep - it is...4kg less of it that i have to walk around or swim carrying :)very happy....(that is the weight of more than 9 cans of baked beans)So feeling FANTABULOUS!!
Water #1#2#3#4#5#6 all done!

Off to the pool!
several hours later........
12 laps and the strenching achieved 25 mins.(50 m. pool) followed by a muscle relaxing spa at a good friends house. I truelly think i could hear my muscles screaming "THANK YOU" to her even though she wasn't home!haha
Dinner became a quick omelette full of  (2 eggs/ 1/3 cup trim milk, hand full spinach, mushrooms, capsicum, cherry tomatoes and canola spray was used for the pan ) YUMMY! Watermellon and low fat low gi yogurt was the order of the day for my dessert.

A good day topped of with the most magnicent sunset on the way home from the pool (driving west) a sky of pink, orange, and blue...just beautiful!How blessed we are :)

########I have changed some settings so that comments can be left easier by friends! Tired tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment