About Me

My photo
Bits and pieces about life as we puddle through day to day....hope you enjoy! ps it's nice to read comment feed back..please share!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Once upon a time....




Here goes.... a time to dare to reflect on life!The good , the bad and the ugly...I do tend to find it helpful on the 'get real' facts of life!

Well upon reflecting on things I have come to realize that 'once upon a time' .... I was young, confident, fit,.......... the list could go on but i'll try to move on....i have come to realize that anxiety (however unrealistic)holds me back.....an invisable scar from 'life'! I want my childhood me back - mind, body and soul!...so press forward I must....in patience and trust in exercising Faith.

Not sure of anything much now....I just know we are on the right path. I need to become humbler, meeker, .......why? to become the me I want to be!
When confidence is shattered it is like picking up fragments of glass that one needs to rebuild...there can be pain and beauty in every splintering part - just like life!

No comments:

Post a Comment